• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

membersstand

State Vice-Captain
He's not a REAL bookie. Rather his name is the result of some imaginative, intelligent and creative thinking from a certain pavillion.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
membersstand said:
He's not a REAL bookie. Rather his name is the result of some imaginative, intelligent and creative thinking from a certain pavillion.
would that be the Great southern stand or may be perhaps may be the Members stand is it ? :D :)

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
biased indian said:
nice see uback after a week off
If you are referring to me BI, thanks for that.

Have got busy at work in the past week and hardly able to squeeze time to check the cricket Web.

It is going to be that way for me for some time now ! :( :(

biased indian

International Coach
i will go with a question

i want names of two cricket stadiums where all the stadium patnership record in test
a) are held by visiting teams
b) are held by home team

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Since I know my answer is correct, I am posting next question for the sake of expediency. BI can confirm the answer to be correct or not when he visits this thread next.

Question (easy one)

Which City has the most Test Grounds within its confines ? How many ? (since the question is easy) Name them all .

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Colombo Cricket Club Ground
R.Premadasa Stadium, Khettarama, Colombo
P.Saravanamuttu Stadium, Colombo
Sinhalese Sports Club Ground, Colombo

Am I right? :unsure:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
sirjeremy11 said:
Colombo Cricket Club Ground
R.Premadasa Stadium, Khettarama, Colombo
P.Saravanamuttu Stadium, Colombo
Sinhalese Sports Club Ground, Colombo

Am I right? :unsure:
Correct. Your turn to ask next question, Champ.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
OK then...

Let's start with a Who Am I?

- Scored one test century, no ODI century
- Took 19 test wickets and 42 ODI wickets
- Haven't played an international for nearly ten years
- Test bowling average was 50.15
- In 1997, was witnessed in a club called "Firecats" by the person making this post (judge for yourself what sort of establishment "Firecats" is)

:dry:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
The Baconator said:
New Zealander Shane Thomson?
I can confirm that as correct, So Baconator feel free to post next question.

To Sir Jeremy, Re- "Firecats" - I hope its not a Gay bar or a hooker's hang out !! :laugh: (not that there's anything wrong about that . Apologise if I offended with that comment)

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
JASON said:
To Sir Jeremy, Re- "Firecats" - I hope its not a Gay bar or a hooker's hang out !! :laugh: (not that there's anything wrong about that . Apologise if I offended with that comment)
I'd guess strip-club! ;)

biased indian

International Coach
JASON said:
Since I know my answer is correct, I am posting next question for the sake of expediency. BI can confirm the answer to be correct or not when he visits this thread next.

Question (easy one)

Which City has the most Test Grounds within its confines ? How many ? (since the question is easy) Name them all .
u were correct?