• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can you beat for the cricket guru title?

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Steve Magoffin...dunno about Pura Cup fringe player but he consistantly plays ING Cup this year and has played against the touring Bangladesh team

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James90 said:
Thornely?
BINGO! how'd you get that? what gave it away?....... lol i was at the game! and my dad used to coach him... haha

After that match is Albury at the Lavington Panthers Oval, Dom thornley made a 50 not out in his very next match! an ing cup game against WA i think... he then back that up with a smashing 250+ knock in the pura cup... albury was his turning point! lol before that he hadnt made a big score for the season! lol

Last edited:

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Figured it would be someone from NSW, could open the bowling and then the first class hundred gave it away, clarified by remembering him playing for Australia A against Zimbabwe

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James90 said:
Figured it would be someone from NSW, could open the bowling and then the first class hundred gave it away, clarified by remembering him playing for Australia A against Zimbabwe
nice work! your go

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Who replaced Bradman in the test directly after his test debut in which he score 18 and 1, what was so spectacular about his only first-class century and which Brisbane club team did he play for? Need 2 out of 3

Hope I'm not getting mixed up between people

Last edited:

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Otto Ernest Nothling.

Only 1st Class Century
121 vs vs NSW, 1928/29

Both teams scored over 400 in their 1st Innings and over 300 in their 2nd Innings.
1560 runs scored in the entire match.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Person's right and you had a good idea of what was special about it but that wasn't what i had in mind