• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
This is an example, with columns. First of all is the current AFL ladder, followed by my prediction. And the differences. I have a score of 37.
WCE WCE 0
Geel Melb 2
Rich Geel 1
Melb St. K 5
Adel Rich 2
Syd Adel 1
Kang Bris 6
Frem Syd 2

St. K Port 2
WB Frem 2
Port WB 1
Haw Ess 2
Bris Haw 1
Ess Kang 8
Carl Coll 1
Coll Carl 1

Currently:
1- Archie Mac: 24
2- Cameel: 26
3- Jono: 32
4- Buddhmaster: 36
5- Vic_orthdox: 37
6- FaaipDeOiad: 38

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I got 1995 in dream team this week. Very pleased with that score :) However I'm going to miss Bowden this week, but I refuse to trade him off just yet. Lucky I have a useless opponent :D

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Jono said:
3) I just love the bloke.
Me too.. for SO many reasons... :wub:
I did see that original Hyde clash, that was sickening. Lets hope for Richmonds sake Bowden gets back up soon, I think senior players like him are cruical for the Tigers.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Man, I don't have anything insightful to add, but I'd just like to say - I love this game. It's not only very entertaining to watch, it's incredibly fun to play. What's better than taking a strong overhead mark and slotting a goal? (Shh..)

And, adding to that, there's a spot on the ground for everyone.. little people like Buddh and big people like Broncoman.

Linda

Robertinho said:
Man, I don't have anything insightful to add, but I'd just like to say - I love this game. It's not only very entertaining to watch, it's incredibly fun to play. What's better than taking a strong overhead mark and slotting a goal? (Shh..)

And, adding to that, there's a spot on the ground for everyone.. little people like Buddh and big people like Broncoman.
Um, not true. Theres no spots for me...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hey guys i was just wondering where you could find more info on South Melbourne on the net. Im a Swans fan but i also wanted to know where you could get more info on the orginal team, South Melbourne.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
cameeel said:
and on the bench for people such as you :D :p
Haha, go make love to a cow or something, you bogan.

But yeah Linda, there's womens footy. Infact I was looking at this crappy students newspaper, called S Press, and there was some female AFL results on the back. :huh: :blink:

:p

Linda

Robertinho said:

But yeah Linda, there's womens footy. Infact I was looking at this crappy students newspaper, called S Press, and there was some female AFL results on the back. :huh: :blink:

Um, no.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
chaminda_00 said:
Thanks guys for the info, one quick question you know how you have the father and son rule. Let say someone played for South Melbourne would their grandson or son be able to play for us under the rule.
Yes. They are eligible.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Robertinho said:

Can vouch for that. Both the fact that there is womens and girls Aussie Rules leagues, in Melbourne anyway...and that S-Press is a crappy newspaper.

They rated Nitty's latest single with more stars than Ben Lee's. Nitty.

To shame...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Also, people! Get your teams in for our competition...come on! What do you think the ladder will look like at Round 22? Must have it in by 8pm AEST Friday :p .

Feels like I should say this after using "AEST".

"So SMS *something* to this number, if you want them to stay in the competiition..."

Buddhmaster

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Can vouch for that. Both the fact that there is womens and girls Aussie Rules leagues, in Melbourne anyway...and that S-Press is a crappy newspaper.

They rated Nitty's latest single with more stars than Ben Lee's. Nitty.

To shame...
Dude, that dawg is gansta

Buddhmaster

International Captain
My Dream Team is slowly coming good. I've decided to put the injured players out of the team, and the good players in the starting lineup. I'm some kind of genius. I've also decided to use my trades, and have got Hodge and Nathan G. Brown into the team. Went from 1300 odd last week, to 1713 this week.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Geelong
Richmond
West Coast
Melbourne
St. Kilda
Fremantle
Kangaroos
Western Bulldogs

----------------

Brisbane