• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Disgraceful news about Hawthorn.

And damn I missed tipping again. Ah well I'll tip the last 7 games:

Richmond
Adelaide
St. Kilda
Fremantle
Sydney
Collingwood
Geelong

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono said:
Disgraceful news about Hawthorn.

And damn I missed tipping again. Ah well I'll tip the last 7 games:

Richmond

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Money for old rope, this is.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Mr Casson said:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Money for old rope, this is.
You're like 22 rounds late on that :dry: Tipped them all year.

Mind you same was said when I tipped Richmond to beat Adelaide. Win some you lose some.

This LeCras kid is playing very well.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What an awesome half. Best I've seen all year.

Melbourne hung in really well, and McLean and Davey in particular were awesome.

Adelaide really played brilliantly at times though. Easily the best they've been in 5 or 6 weeks. The big thing is guys like Thompson, Bock, Van Berlo and Torney having an impact with so many big names missing. They'll all need to play well in the finals if Adelaide are going to get anywhere.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Butlers goal - coolest ever..

Gee, its sunny up here on the top rung... daaaaamn sunny.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
One thing on the Hawks name thing.. why are they calling them the Tassie Hawks as opposed to Tasmanian... it just makes it worse.
Reminds me of the Chicken Parmy burger. A shortening where a shortening is just not appropriate.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Porplyzia and Douglas had really good games today and will certainly play finals now. Pretty good way to spend a few of your first 10 AFL games.

pasag

RTDAS
Crows showing they can overcome the latest setbacks, WC for the premiership now though.

Brisbane has a chance against St Kilda tonight depending on which St Kilda show up. Should be a good game though and Brad Scott's last

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was expecting Brad Scott to pull an Alaistair Lynch and just go out punching. Especially when you have players like Milne and Baker there for St Kilda.

pasag

RTDAS
Top 4 teams win by over 50 points. This is going to be the best and most even final series ever.

Calton will win another woody tomorrow, at least we get Bryce.

pasag

RTDAS
It appears Carlton are crap. Really crap.

At least we have the Coleman. 83 goals, Fevola you champion. But aside from that, honestly, next year I wont be expecting any higher than 13th and thats being generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.