• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
benchmark00 said:
Mark Ricciuto could be out for the season if the medical staff are correct in thinking he's caught Ross River fever.

More than that, his career may be over if it is, because the condition is known to be very debilitating. Loss of movement in the hands/feet etc.

Crows - S.T. Ruggling.
Shocking. Their finals chances will become clear this week, as to wether or not they have any depth and can overcome these challenges. Reminds me of Carlton 2001 here.

Last edited:

Hoggy31

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
Mark Ricciuto could be out for the season if the medical staff are correct in thinking he's caught Ross River fever.

More than that, his career may be over if it is, because the condition is known to be very debilitating. Loss of movement in the hands/feet etc.

Crows - S.T. Ruggling.
Farrrk.

Don't think they have a chance now with all these injuries and seeing as it's most likely they'll face in the in form Freo in the first week of finals.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
benchmark00 said:

Crows - S.T. Ruggling.
Is that coming from Bee Dee on Big Footy?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SirBloody Idiot said:
Is that coming from Bee Dee on Big Footy?
Coming from afl.com.au about the reports of possible RRF.

When I was at school a chick got it and took a couple of years to recover. Might check out BF though, is there a thread on it?

cameeel

International Captain
Round 22

Western Bulldogs v Essendon @ TD
Richmond v West Coast @ MCG
Adelaide v Melbourne @ AAMI
Brisbane v St. Kilda @ G
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide @ S
Sydney v Carlton @ SCG
Collingwood v Kangaroos @ MCG
Hawthorn v Geelong @ TD

Adelaide have got to react to all the crap they've been copping this week
Some tips are likely to change depending on the teams named.

Last chance for tippers to make the Top 8, we'll run with the double points idea at this point, unless someone suggests something better.

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
From the Bladder: AFL awarded honour for body part donations

The Geelong Football Club was given a special mention, having donated a range of parts in the past 10 years, starting with Billy Brownless’ metabolism in 1998, and of course Josh Hunt’s balls just a few weeks ago.

Hunt, on the other hand, was not as gracious. “I want my boys back where they belong,” he yelled, “and I don’t mean in a Geelong footy chick.”

Essendon’s Scott Lucas was also in attendance after donating his right foot in 1996. “I just didn’t need it,” he said. “I can get 50 or so goals on my left as it is.”

:laugh: :laugh:

Particularly the Geelong footy chick line

oz_fan

International Regular
Western Bulldogs v Essendon
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cameeel said:
Round 22

Brisbane v St. Kilda @ G
Sydney v Carlton @ SCG
Hawthorn v Geelong @ TD

Adelaide have got to react to all the crap they've been copping this week
Some tips are likely to change depending on the teams named.

Last chance for tippers to make the Top 8, we'll run with the double points idea at this point, unless someone suggests something better.
Let me know when your tips are locked in... I wanna make a run for second.

In the finals I was thinking we run it like the footy finals, have two tipsters against each other, top four having a double chance. If both people tip the same tips, to avoid a tie make one game a round where you have to predict the margain, the closest wins. If that makes sense.

It would be more exciting than any other way I guess.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
benchmark00 said:
Can you get out of our thread?

Yep, cheers.
Make me.

Western Bulldogs v Essendon
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
cameeel said:

I suggest lets end it there and declare me the winner...

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Brisbane v St. Kilda @ G
Sydney v Carlton @ SCG
Hawthorn v Geelong @ TD

Linda

International Vice-Captain
cameeel said:
I'm leaning towards Benchmark's suggestion.

1 v 4
2 v 3
5 v 8
6 v 7
Sounds good 'meeeeel.

Adelaide v Melbourne @ AAMI, the only game worth a tip really.
Brisbane v St. Kilda @ G
Sydney v Carlton @ SCG
Hawthorn v Geelong @ TD

Status
Not open for further replies.