• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Western Bulldogs v Essendon
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

Hoggy31

International Captain
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Western Bulldogs v Essendon @ TD
Richmond v West Coast @ MCG
Adelaide v Melbourne @ AAMI, the only game worth a tip really.
Brisbane v St. Kilda @ G
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide @ S
Sydney v Carlton @ SCG
Collingwood v Kangaroos @ MCG
Hawthorn v Geelong @ TD

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

Provided McKern doesn't change his tips, they're mine.

pasag

RTDAS
benchmark00 said:
What???

Thats rubbish. They are going to sell out the name they have had since the 1870's for a few dollars? And after this contract ends, will they become the McDonalds Hawks next?

Bloody Tasmania, always causing problems. They advertise here 24/7 and they just don't get it, NOONE WANTS TO GO THERE!

pasag

RTDAS
I'm so sick of Tassie. They are always trying to steal Victorian businesses, tourisim and residents and now our football clubs! The only thing they are good for is mining disasters and even in that they are average.

cameeel

International Captain
pasag said:
I'm so sick of Tassie. They are always trying to steal Victorian businesses, tourisim and residents and now our football clubs! The only thing they are good for is mining disasters and even in that they are average.
If anyone was going to accept sponsorship from Tasmania it was Hawthorn. Judging by their guernsey they don't have much taste in either colours or states.

benchmark00

Apparently their jumper next year is going to have a map of Tasmania on the front. Ha.

This isn't the first time it's happened though (a club selling its naming rights). In the 90's Adelaide were known as the 'Camry Crows'. This is rather ghey though.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
:laugh: Saggers - gun.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Tassie v Geelong

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Richmond v West Coast
Adelaide v Melbourne
Brisbane v St. Kilda
Fremantle v Pt. Adelaide
Sydney v Carlton
Collingwood v Kangaroos
Hawthorn v Geelong

_Ed_

benchmark00 said:
Apparently their jumper next year is going to have a map of Tasmania on the front. Ha.
They're going to look like they dribbled on themselves.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As a long-time Hawks supporter, I'm saddened by the news. I shall have to re-evaulate my season ticket purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.