• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pasag said:
I'm going for Melbourne to win the flag.

When they do, you can expect this to be shoved in all your faces.
I am telling you this Passag, if Port get up over Adelaide today (and they just hit the lead thanks to the great man Ebert's goal), I am going to put a fair bit of dough on Adelaide for the flag. Their odds will rise massively, and with Hentschel out everyone will think they've got no chance.

But I have faith that the Birdman will return, and more importantly, McLeod and Ricciuto will lift for finals.

pasag

RTDAS
Jono said:
I am telling you this Passag, if Port get up over Adelaide today (and they just hit the lead thanks to the great man Ebert's goal), I am going to put a fair bit of dough on Adelaide for the flag. Their odds will rise massively, and with Hentschel out everyone will think they've got no chance.

But I have faith that the Birdman will return, and more importantly, McLeod and Ricciuto will lift for finals.
Good idea but if their good players don't get fit fast they won't make it past the prelims.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
pasag said:
Good idea but if their good players don't get fit fast they won't make it past the prelims.
Yeah true, but they're getting players like Welsh and Perrie back now. They have the most depth in the comp I reckon.

Bassett better be alright though :dry:

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Chad fired up. :D Great win for Port. Still putting money on the Crows Jono? Injury central.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Harsh Pasag? Adelaide have been brilliant for the majority of the season, they`ve just had a slump recently. Although I know where you`re coming from - they`ve struggled a bit in some tight contests, but really blown the weaker teams away. Good to see Port win the derby though, it`s been a while.

pasag

RTDAS
"Geelong defender Tom Lonergan has had his right kidney removed after suffering a serious internal injury after bravely backing back into a marking contest against Melbourne at Skilled Stadium on Saturday."

:-O

Hoggy31

International Captain
Wow! Freo have been simply awesome, don't think any side's played as well as this all year. They can probably be considered premiership favourites now.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Hoggy31 said:
Wow! Freo have been simply awesome, don't think any side's played as well as this all year. They can probably be considered premiership favourites now.
They've certainly been magnificent today. It mixed pretty well with West Coast being trash after the first half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.