• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Sydney Swans will win the comp again this year - they are peaking well for finals time
and talent wise, they ahve the best team.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
ANOTHER DRAW! This time the Dees and Catters. Beaten by 1/2 a second. Good result for Melbourne.

Bulldogs 'officially' make the finals, and Geelong are 'officially' gone, though to be realistic it was over a few weeks back.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
It wasn't really over. If Geelong had won today it would only have taken a Dogs loss next week for Geelong to make it.

Anyway, hard luck to the Cats. Could easily have won that game.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FaaipDeOiad said:
It wasn't really over. If Geelong had won today it would only have taken a Dogs loss next week for Geelong to make it.

Anyway, hard luck to the Cats. Could easily have won that game.
That "only" involved the Dogs losing to Essendon. I very much doubt Essendon can keep up with the Dogs for a quarter, let alone a full game. Plus Geelong have worse percentage than Bulldogs. But mathematically it was still possible.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
oh man i'm so happy that centrebet pays draws as a win. I tipped Melbourne in the first leg of my multi!!! I thought i was done for but the kind people pay a draw....

Now hopefully port don't get flogged by the crows and west coast smash freo

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
oh man i'm so happy that centrebet pays draws as a win. I tipped Melbourne in the first leg of my multi!!! I thought i was done for but the kind people pay a draw....

Now hopefully port don't get flogged by the crows and west coast smash freo
How the hell do you get paid a win for the draw? That is just stupid because it leaves the bookies with their pants down. Are you sure it's not dead heat rule? I'm probably going to have the odds in my multi halved because of that.

pasag

RTDAS
Close game again in Richmond V Essendon. As I can recall, it was also close last time they played this year.

And Richo, what a gun.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
pasag said:
Close game again in Richmond V Essendon. As I can recall, it was also close last time they played this year.

And Richo, what a gun.
I could kick 9 goals in a game of soccer.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHO!

9 goals, 19 frickin' marks, 9 of them contested! Awesome effort Had the best time at the 'G' watching him demolish Essendon.

I hope every single Essendon fan realises how bloody **** Kepler Bradley is now, and stops calling him the next Dustin Fletcher. You'd think they would have learnt their lessons last year, but no, some continue to make that claim.

I love you Richo. So glad I was there :D

Last edited:

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Salamuddin said:
Sydney Swans will win the comp again this year - they are peaking well for finals time
and talent wise, they ahve the best team.
:laugh:

They may well go back to back yet, I still like Adelaide to win the flag personally despite their ordinary form of late, but even the Swans themselves would conceed that talent wise they are not the best team.

pasag

RTDAS
Oh my, Hentschel's knee looks shocking. My medical analysis says easily out for the year. Worst sight in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.