• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Linda said:
What a delightful view we got of Gehrig's rear end today. Just magnificant.
:laugh:

How stupid were those Freo players trying to pick Gehrig though, he's like the biggest in the AFL.... shouldve picked Milne....

Linda

International Vice-Captain
benchmark00 said:

How stupid were those Freo players trying to pick Gehrig though, he's like the biggest in the AFL.... shouldve picked Milne....
Fremantle players are just that, though. Stupid. Their actions today didnt surprise me.

(If your wondering about my general air of hate towards the Dock Docks, just look at who we are playing next weekend, THE DERB IS ON!)

benchmark00

Linda said:
Fremantle players are just that, though. Stupid. Their actions today didnt surprise me.

(If your wondering about my general air of hate towards the Dock Docks, just look at who we are playing next weekend, THE DERB IS ON!)

I dont realy like them, but theyre much better now after they got rid of that knuckle head Clive Waterhouse.... dead weight i tells ya!

Linda

International Vice-Captain
I really hate it when a mediocre player leaves your team and then turns out to be good.

On the subject of trains, I think every team should have a true blue Train. Ours would have to be Lynch, hes a monster. But sadly, "The L Train" sounds rather kinky.

benchmark00

Buddhmaster said:
I'd back BBB Barry Hall against definetly Big Red and probably Gehrig.
Gehrig would murder hall in strength...

....Corey Mckernan is like an old train.... always breaks down

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Buddhmaster said:
Yeh I got West as my captain, a wise move I think. Too bad I forgot to get rid of Riewoldt.
I forgot to get rid of him too! And to make matters worse, I was going to replace him with none other than... TREDREA... who bagged 5 goals this round! I'm so p*ssed at myself for that. :mad:

My captain is Cameron Ling. An absolute champion, and top scorer from round 1.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
benchmark00 said:
Gehrig would murder hall in strength...

....Corey Mckernan is like an old train.... always breaks down
I disagree. Gehrig is just big, Hall is strong and quick and everything.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I would tip Bazza in a fight against anyone in the AFL... he's really tall aswell. And he looks like an absolute hardnut!

Though the G Train looks kind of like a hardened bulldog... so he may very well be the most aggressive, tenacious (relatively) short guy ever :-O

Buddhmaster

International Captain
I have alot of respect for Aaron Hamill. He looks like he could be a pretty boy, but he'll back up any of his teamates against anyone. Nice guy too.

benchmark00

Robertinho said:
I would tip Bazza in a fight against anyone in the AFL... he's really tall aswell. And he looks like an absolute hardnut!

Though the G Train looks kind of like a hardened bulldog... so he may very well be the most aggressive, tenacious (relatively) short guy ever :-O
Short?!?!

Youve gotta be kidding, he's a giant.... he's from Wodonga so in the off season he comes down so i've seen him a few times in person...

Hall would beat him in a fight cause barrys a boxer, but if it was a strength contest, then give me Fraser any day.

benchmark00 said:
Short?!?!

Youve gotta be kidding, he's a giant.... he's from Wodonga so in the off season he comes down so i've seen him a few times in person...

Hall would beat him in a fight cause barrys a boxer, but if it was a strength contest, then give me Fraser any day.
Lol Fraser is huge, big as anyone i've seen.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Am I the only one who realises the similarities between Chris Johnson and Steve Bracks?? I believe you could put Johnson in a suit, and Bracksy in a Lions jumper, and you would notice nothing unusual! :D

Btw, is anyone else a Carlton supporter here?

Status
Not open for further replies.