• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad said:
On a lighter note, how good was Carlton and Essendon last night? ;)
lol it was good but not as good as tonights game! Brisbane were gone for all money, then bang bang bang

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I got addicted to one of the games on the arcade and could just hear the end of the Brisbane game in my ear. Aagh addictive CricketWeb screws me over!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
James90 said:
I got addicted to one of the games on the arcade and could just hear the end of the Brisbane game in my ear. Aagh addictive CricketWeb screws me over!
Its a love/hate relationship :D

I got sick of the arcade after realising I sucked too much to ever be the best at a game. :)

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
McLeod son, you are a GOD. :D :D

What a goal to pinch the game at the death from Collingwood, and he kicked 4 goals 3 from just 13 kicks on the day, playing off the half-forward flank.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What a round on the whole, too. A thrilling comeback from Carlton on Friday, an even better comeback from Brisbane on Saturday to almost win it, and three absolutely fantastic games on Sunday.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Richmond got up, in a game alot closer then I thought. Bowden played good, as a loose man at centre half back. Definetly the best position in footy.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
OH WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND! A FIGHTING FURY WE'RE FROM TIGERLAND!

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Brown, Bowden and Johnson all had good games today. Richo was solid in the forward line for the first half, and Pettifer had a very strong last quarter to get us over the line. Great match, and a great round of football. I ended up with 7 correct tips. Damn Collingwood let me down.

My fantasy football team did brilliant this round. Whitnall and Fevola are in there from Carlton, and Brown, Bowden, Richo, Tivendale and Johnson are in there from Richmond. :cool:

Last edited:

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
I did F**KING awesome for my dream team this round... Scott West is my CAPTAIN :D Plus Fevola, Chad Cornes, Nathan G Brown... ahh.. I've done awesome :D

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Robertinho said:
I did F**KING awesome for my dream team this round... Scott West is my CAPTAIN :D Plus Fevola, Chad Cornes, Nathan G Brown... ahh.. I've done awesome :D
Yeh I got West as my captain, a wise move I think. Too bad I forgot to get rid of Riewoldt.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
What a delightful view we got of Gehrig's rear end today. Just magnificant.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Westy is my skipper also.... Im not going to change my team until round 4 when my league actually start, im too lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.