• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2024–25 Australian Domestic Season

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
A former Australian captain who is suing Cricket Australia
Allan Border has questions to answer.. 👀👀

But seriously, it sucks. :( The worst part is we dont even what is the way to right such wrongs. Obviously, hopefully learning and not repeating past errors is the first step but how can you even answer for that many years of trauma? :(

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Btw, the guy suing is a certified moron

Forget about the fact that he’s a former “Australian Captain”

I would take everything he’s got to say with a massive dose of salt

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It’s actually really sad

His son has been afforded every advantage by CA & neither turned out to be good enough so now there’s bitterness

That’s the truth

Last edited:

Qlder

International Debutant
Qld Shield squad to play WA in Perth

Labuschagne (c), Clayton, Guthrie, Hearne, Khawaja, McDermott, Neser, Peirson, Renshaw, Steketee, Straker, Swepson, Wildermuth

(I assume newbies Hearne and Straker sit out?)

For WA, Green obviously out while Marsh and Hardie playing as bats only. Richardson & Morris out due CA recovery planning, while Paris out with a calf injury

Last edited:

Qlder

International Debutant
As no other updates, I'm thinking I must be one of the few that still get super excited over an upcoming Shield match 😆

Was hoping to see where Smith batted for NSW, but Maddinson and Davies still exciting, hope Inglis does well, is Carey under pressure for Test spot? Will Hardie go big to take Greens spot if not fit? Will any of Bancroft, Renshaw, Harris make runs? Who's the top pacer to take the field with Cummins, Starc, Hazlewood, Boland, Richardson, Morris and Sutherland confirmed out?

Last edited: