• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If it were most other players, that 10 minutes in the bin would be a travesty. Given it's Nelson though, I am happy with it.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Panthers are pushing **** uphill if Cleary is done

Few ? penalties in the game but too be expected with Klein in charge

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Sad he didn't achieve his dream of winning a grand final. Did well to get the Warriors there in 2011 but didn't go close on the day.

ripper868

International Coach
Just need the eels to win the 2nd half 4-0 for tippings sake.

Not been able to catch many matches, is the gap between the teams making the 8 and not making the 8 widened over the years? seem to be way more blowouts than I remember.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
There's always blowouts this time of the year. The top teams are looking to get somewhere towards their best before the playoffs while teams they play that aren't in the picture can drop right off as they don't really give a toss anymore.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just need the eels to win the 2nd half 4-0 for tippings sake.

Not been able to catch many matches, is the gap between the teams making the 8 and not making the 8 widened over the years? seem to be way more blowouts than I remember.
I think realistically only Melbourne, Penrith and the Roosters can win it this year. Cronulla are finals speed humps, Manly are a one man band, while the Dogs lack a functioning half back and are ****s and the cowboys too inconsistent

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How are these imbos in the hunt for a top four spot? Seriously. Just a **** outfit.

Game hasn’t been so ****ed up since super league

Coronis

International Coach
I think the Dogs could make the GF with a bit of luck, but I wouldn’t back them to get lucky against 2 of those top 3 two weeks in a row.

Shady Slim

International Coach
I think the Dogs could make the GF with a bit of luck, but I wouldn’t back them to get lucky against 2 of those top 3 two weeks in a row.
imho, we can do the roosters and we can do melbourne, but can’t do penrith. memes aside as to taking so many of their players they just do exactly what we do, but better!😂😂

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
If anything good has come out of this wretched season for the Tigers it's been the emergence of 19 year old Lachlan Galvin.
A strong physical presence he's a good runner of the ball, has a good boot and a bullet like pass.
They should go lengths to keep him because it looks like he has a long fruitful career ahead of him.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
That was hilarious watching the Souths coaching box jumping for joy thinking they won it with a last minute try.
Would of been a catastrophe if the pass wasn't called forward because the one just seconds before was well and truly tossed forward.