• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
honestly kind of happy critta gets a week off, bloke needs it given the shifts he’s been putting in the entire year, clown college that paseka isn’t sitting for a week too. think mann is a big loss for us and i’m a lot less confident about a dogs charge to the grand final with him on the sideline, can’t say enough how good he has been playing the role of the great facilitator

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Back in contention for the spoon. Nice...
It's really weird but as it transpires Parra's game this weekend is totally irrelevant. Win or lose they're going to have to win next week to avoid the
spanking. Very unusual you get a a play-off like situation between two teams facing each other in the last round. It may well be the bottom two teams
but sure this match will create lots of interest.

Don't miss it because it'll be a fiery and enthralling contest.

Burgey V Pews

*Politics to be kept aside

AVA

State Vice-Captain
It's really weird but as it transpires Parra's game this weekend is totally irrelevant. Win or lose they're going to have to win next week to avoid the
spanking. Very unusual you get a a play-off like situation between two teams facing each other in the last round. It may well be the bottom two teams

Burgey V Pews

Technically this weekend is relevant if they get smacked by 60+ points because then a win next weekend doesn't guarantee 16th spot. Obviously unlikely but if anyone can completely **** the bed against a team it's Parramatta

Kraken

State Captain

Burgey V Pews

the only relevant thing to parra fans would be that it ruins the dragons (which Ms Kraken loves to remind me of).
I'm so nervous though, realistically this is a game Saints should win 13+, but **** we are so hit and miss

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Saints are a 13+ better side than Parra tbh, but I do think they should win this one. If they don't they may as well turn it up anyway. With this much to play for, it would be an insult to their supporters if they lost this game.

Burgey

I hate Manly but it’s so good to see the Dogs having their false, hyped up bravado **** out of them just fortnight out from the finals. Hopefully Manly kick on and put 50 on them

Burgey

Does anyone else get the ****s with cooper Cronk’s commentary? Bloke was a fine footballer but the way he talks he never missed a tackle, took a dud option, dropped a ball etc etc. punishing

AVA

State Vice-Captain
Nah we take those. As long as it doesn't allow Brisbane to make the finals I'm very happy to **** the Dragons over