• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ron Coote was a great player but if he’s an immortal then so is Bradley Clyde and a few others from a similar position

There will end up being 100+ which cheapens the award

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just glad it wasn't Lockyer tbh. At least Ron could make a front-on tackle.

Should have been Bert or Sterlo. It really got cheapened when Meninga and Johns got the nod.

Burgey

Pretty happy with the Iongi signing for next year. Haven't seen much of him but heard he's a young gun. Understandable he's leaving the 'riff when he has Edwards and Laurie in front of him

social

Just heard that Mitchell still has 3 years left on his deal with the Wabbits

Happy days

Warriors & Dogs not a bad game

Son Of Coco

Broncos kissed on the dick there, as per usual.

I threw a no look tip at them, and I still want them to lose.

Burgey

I can't recall what this is referring to, mainly because it could be multiple plays in this game
The one where they’ve got Brisbane pinned 10 out from their own line on the last and Tualagi decides to charge down Reynolds’ kick and give the ball back to them.

I hate all of them except Gutho. They’re all complete ****s.

AVA

State Vice-Captain
The one where they’ve got Brisbane pinned 10 out from their own line on the last and Tualagi decides to charge down Reynolds’ kick and give the ball back to them.

I hate all of them except Gutho. They’re all complete ****s.
Ah yes, I nearly put my remote through the TV. Apparently I repressed that memory immediately

It's annoying because I actually like the majority of our first string team. But the team trotted out for most of the season are just dumb as bricks.