• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah clearly an AFL coach, and the voice isn't quite whiny enough for Ricky. Good spray though.

Barassi still the King of the coach's spray though

"Darrell! You are a ****. And I'll tell you why..."

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah the part where letting in 3 goals gave the show away somewhat.

This Spray Burgey is talking about is brilliant. Seem to come across it most years and never tire from watching it again.

Burgey

Barass spraying Keith Greig like he's a POS. Bloke won back to back Browlow Medals in 73 & 74.

No one was safe. He sprayed Gerard Healy mercilessly when he was at the Swans too. His "Healy off, Ellingsowth on!" [slams down phone] "Bloody weak as piss" is also legendary.

Maybe he just didn't like Brownlow Medalists.

Last edited:

Coronis

International Coach
Barass spraying Keith Greig like he's a POS. Bloke won back to back Browlow Medals in 73 & 74.

No one was safe. He sprayed Gerard Healy mercilessly when he was at the Swans too. His "Healy off, Ellingsowth on!" [slams down phone] "Bloody weak as piss" is also legendary.

Maybe he just didn't like Brownlow Medalists.
Thats the fairest assumption.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Uncharacteristic and clumsy display from the Storm tonight. Panthers licking their lips heading into next weeks blockbuster.

Burgey

The whole game turned when they didn’t stop To’o in the in-goal with about 10 or 12 to go. We’re two in front of him as wells He scored at the end of that set and started it.

Not the first time this year Parra has basically just stopped tackling for entire periods of a game. Some of their efforts were embarrassing during that period. Talagi in particular an absolute turn stile.

another shout out to Gutho though. Anyone saying he should be moved on has rocks in their head.

AVA

State Vice-Captain
The whole game turned when they didn’t stop To’o in the in-goal with about 10 or 12 to go. We’re two in front of him as wells He scored at the end of that set and started it.

Not the first time this year Parra has basically just stopped tackling for entire periods of a game. Some of their efforts were embarrassing during that period. Talagi in particular an absolute turn stile.

another shout out to Gutho though. Anyone saying he should be moved on has rocks in their head.
Yeah both Talagi and Gutho's performances really emphasised why the move would be braindead.

I think going for 2 when Martin was sent was the beginning of the end, and the To'o effort was just icing on the cake.

Coronis

International Coach
Some controversial calls there in the Manly/Canberra game, with all the decisions going Manly’s way. I think it should have been a Canberra try tbh, though I’m not sure that’s how the rules are worded sadly, the video ref may have been bound by those, which sucks. The tackle was fine, didn’t go over the horizontal to my eyes. Didn’t hear what Tapine said.