• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Coronis

International Coach
No contest really. I rate Isaako pretty highly tbh but don’t think anyone other than Lomax even gets close to To’o, and he prefers playing centre
Which leads me to an interesting question.. who’s the best at each position, and how many play for Penrith?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Which leads me to an interesting question.. who’s the best at each position, and how many play for Penrith?
Off the top of my dial:

Fullback is Turbo
To'o and Lomax wingers
Centres Crichton and ?
Five eighth is a tough call but Luai would be in the discussion
Cleary owns halfback
Lock is probably Yeo, certainly at club level
Second row is a pretty open field, though Martin is certainly in the discussion
Fish is one prop, the other pretty open imo
Hooker is not Kenny

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Dylan would go close at fullback these days. Maybe not as brilliant in some areas as Turbo but certainly more consistent/reliable.
Blokes missed half a dozen matches this year and still leading the Dally M race.

Kraken

State Captain
Dylan would go close at fullback these days. Maybe not as brilliant in some areas as Turbo but certainly more consistent/reliable.
Blokes missed half a dozen matches this year and still leading the Dally M race.
It's a much higher point scoring system now, I highly doubt he will win anymore tbh

Shady Slim

International Coach
i think that staggs is pretty overrated
not consistent enough when compared to a critta or the other marquee centres. bradman best is out atm but i'd have him, holmes, rts, herbie, over staggs just to name a few tbh
edit:
**** how could i forgot joey manu who is both the best centre and best fullback on the roosters (and arguably the best 5/8)

Burgey

i think that staggs is pretty overrated
not consistent enough when compared to a critta or the other marquee centres. bradman best is out atm but i'd have him, holmes, rts, herbie, over staggs just to name a few tbh
edit:
**** how could i forgot joey manu who is both the best centre and best fullback on the roosters (and arguably the best 5/8)
Manu is like the Roosters' and Bulldogs' salary sombreros - somehow going unnoticed

Coronis

International Coach
Yeah tbh a lil surprised at the Turbo love over him here.

Burgey

Yeah tbh a lil surprised at the Turbo love over him here.
I think most of it is just down to Turbo's influence on his club side just being so massive. Like if he misses, Manly won't go anywhere. Edwards is awesome, obviously, and important to Penrith, but they can get it done without him against a lost of sides.