• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Coronis

International Coach
Speaking of Irvine, have to wonder if Johnston can come back from his achilles injury and break the record.

Shady Slim

International Coach
genuinely think if the dogs sneak in to fourth, provided melbourne and not penrith are there we could well roll melbourne

on the other hand, if we get fourth and the panth are top of the castle we get absolutely obliterated in the first week because it’d be at penrith stadium (i’d get to go though given i live just down the road lol)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Dogs finishing fourth without a functioning half back and that woeful prop rotation would be an embarrassment to the sport.

In other news, Belmore Oval still as much a feral-filled **** hole as it was in the 1980s.

the big bambino

International Captain
Nice win for Canterbury and Crichton was fantastic. Addo Carr and Burton also give that side of workers a touch of class.

For the Raiders it was unusual they benched Strange. I enjoy watching them play and admire how they seem to get a competitive squad on the field despite not being a desirable destination for top flight players. Fogarty is one of my favourite players and im not sure anyone is as strong as Tapine. The way he can stand in tackles is something he does week after week. Of course it slows down the play the ball but he drags in a lot of defenders too.

Burgey

Talking about older school players, I just watched an interview with Ray Price which was done a few months ago and the interviewer opens up with what I thought was a scene-setting question:

“Ray, the great Jack Gibson once said of you ‘I don’t think Ray ever wanted to hurt someone on the football field, he just believed he had an obligation.’ Is that right?”

“Yeah, I think so…”

Burgey

Chrichton is a ****ing freak.
Really come on from a couple of years ago. Always massively talented but seemed a step behind at Origin level in particular imo. This season though, he’s really taken it to a different level.

Burgey

Indeed. Be interesting to see he and Flanno go up against each other next week. A ‘roid off

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
What a superb game from debutant rookie fullback Isaiah Iongi yesterday.
With no Dylan Edwards or Daine Laurie the 3rd choice fullback played like he'd been around for years.
Noticed during the game he didn't make an error and just saw now he ran for over 250 metres with no less than 8 tackle breaks.

Coronis

International Coach
What a superb game from debutant rookie fullback Isaiah Iongi yesterday.
With no Dylan Edwards or Daine Laurie the 3rd choice fullback played like he'd been around for years.
Noticed during the game he didn't make an error and just saw now he ran for over 250 metres with no less than 8 tackle breaks.
Yeah but Edwards woulda saved the 40/20. Such loser

Burgey

Yeah he’s a brilliant player. Rocks and diamonds but when he’s on song there’s few if any better than him tbh.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Had no idea that it would ever be possible to access a coaches halftime speech but found this from Ricky Stuart last year.