• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Offical Rugby League Thread

Coronis

International Coach
So some obvious (?) predicts/observations

There’s only 3 real title contenders, Penrith, Storm and Roosters. Ima say Bulldogs or Manly will also make the final four. Nobody has faith in the Sharks in the finals.

I think the Broncos will go on a late run and make the finals but get knocked out week 1, making their season look much better than it was. Cowboys will also make the 8. 2 or more teams will miss out based on points differential. Probably Raiders and Knights

Coronis

International Coach
How the **** do you have 14 tries?

More importantly, how the **** do you let a team score 3 tries on you with 12 players?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird stuff happens at the 8th wonder of the world mate, but yeah, Cows ain't winning anything you'd reckon, defending like that. They're like the Bulldogs - it says a lot about how **** so many sides have become this year (mine included) that they look like making the 8 pretty comfortably. They're better than Canterbury, but both are trash outfits in the scheme of things, let's be honest. Canterbury just double down by being trash humans with it.

Speaking of trash, will be good to get the Parra loss out of the way early this weekend.

Burgey

Who do you reckon are the others?
I love these sort of discussions.

Lewis, Kenny, Clyde in the discussion among those I've seen. Too young to properly remember Fulton. Cam Smith obviously brilliant, Johns too. Lots of contenders but those stand out to me.

Burgey

How isn’t that an obstruction by the lead runner on brown in the lead up to the warriors first try? If he looked it and fell over would be a penalty

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
How isn’t that an obstruction by the lead runner on brown in the lead up to the warriors first try? If he looked it and fell over would be a penalty
Totally agree with this. The rules are quite straightforward so the only thing you want to see is consistency applied.
Same thing happened last night where Api was interfered with. It was only marginal but that's irrelevant when following the rule book.
To Api's credit he didn't take a dive but if he did it would of been no try. Last thing we want coming into the game is feinting stuff like Soccer players do.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love these sort of discussions.

Lewis, Kenny, Clyde in the discussion among those I've seen. Too young to properly remember Fulton. Cam Smith obviously brilliant, Johns too. Lots of contenders but those stand out to me.
How tough was Cam Smith?

Must’ve been made out of iron