• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

Aritro

International Regular
Quietly excited about a Britt Baker vs Mercedes Mone feud. Baker will bring the fire with the mic and hopefully make up for Mone's failings with it, before Mercedes leads them to a banger match. I also love the idea of a face Britt. The crowd's always loved her even as a mean-spirited heel. They'll blow the roof off for her as a face.

Hopefully Jamie Hayter's back soon to get involved somewhere as well. Meanwhile Willow's established herself as a popular face. This has all brought some fire and interest to the women's division at last.

Last edited:

Heboric

International Debutant
Quietly excited about a Britt Baker vs Mercedes Mone feud. Baker will bring the fire with the mic and hopefully make up Mone's deficit with it and then Mone will hopefully lead them to a banger match. I also love the idea of face Britt. The crowd's always loved her even as a mean-spirited heel. They'll blow the roof off for her as a face.
Nice to see her back, pretty grim though hearing she had a mini-stroke at her age

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Went to the IWA a few weeks ago. Was so good

It was a shame during the tables match when the table just broke from body weight though

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As someone who hasn't watched wrestling for close to a year, the news about Cena announcing retirement got me in the feels. Hope we goes on a tear and we get Super Cena one more time. I want him burying the entire roster for the nostalgia hit.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
She's awesome but you wonder how much longer she does wrestling she has the IT factor so I could see movies/tv calling for her soon enough .
Good money in movies for wrestlers obviously but something always gets lost in the transition even in the case of guys you think have decent acting chops. Dwayne obviously sets the bar for Hollywood success but his movies are juvenile garbage and his range is non-existent. Bautista's probably cream of the crop and surprisingly capable at depicting a more sensitive side. I hear Cena's good too as by rights he should be considering his control over delivery.

I'd have loved to watch Jake Roberts in a Barfly-type movie.

Niall

International Coach
Which movie was Rhea in?
Nothing , but I think someone with her presence could make it in Hollywood. She has the IT factor IMO.

Not suggesting she is the next Meryl Streep but I can see her been given opportunities in the next few years.

Good money in movies for wrestlers obviously but something always gets lost in the transition even in the case of guys you think have decent acting chops. Dwayne obviously sets the bar for Hollywood success but his movies are juvenile garbage and his range is non-existent. Bautista's probably cream of the crop and surprisingly capable at depicting a more sensitive side. I hear Cena's good too as by rights he should be considering his control over delivery.

I'd have loved to watch Jake Roberts in a Barfly-type movie.
I actually have to sit down and rewatch Southland Tails sometime, I know people who have impeccable taste who say its hugely misunderstood and was excellent. The rest of his stuff I have zero interest in.

Batista is a gun actor yeah.

Bahseph

International Debutant
Nothing , but I think someone with her presence could make it in Hollywood. She has the IT factor IMO.

Not suggesting she is the next Meryl Streep but I can see her been given opportunities in the next few years.

I actually have to sit down and rewatch Southland Tails sometime, I know people who have impeccable taste who say its hugely misunderstood and was excellent. The rest of his stuff I have zero interest in.

Batista is a gun actor yeah.
My wife is quite the movie buff so I've seen plenty of Cena, Big Dave and Rock movies. Big Dave is definitely the most versatile actor IMO. That surprised me. I think Cena has some chops after watching him in Peacemaker. The Rock is a movie star, he isn't an actor. It's always the Rock playing a character. I couldn't see him pull off Peacemaker. Or perhaps he just doesn't want too now hahaha.