• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

loterry1994

International Debutant
English fans honest question how worried are you about getting the result tommorow? Knowing what’s happened the whole series with both sides having good positions and letting them go

CartyDurham

International Captain
English fans honest question how worried are you about getting the result tommorow? Knowing what’s happened the whole series with both sides having good positions and letting them go
I’m 55-45 in Englands favour . This should be a comfortable chase but at Headingley that is never true

if this was white ball , I would give Australia about a 5% chance of a win

the start tonight and those 27 runs may well help England over the line but if it happens, I can see it being at least 7 down

Gob

International Coach
It looks bright and sunny for atleast a session and half tommo

That should be enough for the win. Need it to be overcast to make a game out of this

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weather gonna be key, I think. If it's sunny I think England probably chase 3 down or something, if it's cloudy it's well and truly game on. Duckett + Crawley surviving that mini-session was so, so crucial.

Thank **** for Head.

BigBeefy

Cricket Spectator
Mate with three world class seamers on what is essentially an Aussie, Perth-like wicket- I’m incredibly worried.

I think we will need to ride our luck a little and let the fast outfield help us score quickly.

Can easily see England being 100/5 and then another 150 from there is very difficult.

Hope that’s not the case and hope one of the upper order really goes and takes control of the chase - gonna be a nail biter.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
We've definitely had the better of the conditions in this match and the ball is very much in our court.

There's still a bit in this pitch but we've got to get the job done tomorrow and then who knows.

I think on the balance of play after 3 tests, 2-1 to the Aussies is probably about right.

Big day tomorrow but I fancy us to get the job done.