• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

kevinw

International 12th Man
England 2/7

draw 40/1

Australia 11/4

at my bookie. I’m nearly tempted to put a little more on Australia as I cannot see this being a stroll to a win , the way this series is playing out
I would place a bet on Australia with those odds (I mean I wouldn't, I don't gamble). Quality bowling attack against a flaky batting line up that seems dependent on Root or another Stokes miracle. Wagnerball is clearly going to work on half of these batters too.

Gob

International Coach
I'm actually more confident about an Australian win now than I was yesterday

Probably because they got more runs than expected

Nothing would really matter if it turns out bright and sunny

CartyDurham

International Captain
There’s been a 2 wicket win and I’ve forgotten the last run amount , under 50 or so

those were tight games and I cant see this one being any different really

Last edited:

loterry1994

International Debutant
There’s been a 2 wicket win and I’ve forgotten the last run amount , under 50 or so

those were tight games and I can see this one being any different really
Honestly this feels over. I know aus have come away with wins agaisnt big betting odds this series. But doesn’t feel like they will this time

CartyDurham

International Captain
Honestly this feels over. I know aus have come away with wins agaisnt big betting odds this series. But doesn’t feel like they will this time
I hope you are right as this series will really ignite if it 2-1 going to Old Trafford

whatever happens , I just want to see proper quality batting taking on top notch pace bowling with a bit of spin

I hope we dont end up with the 8 on the boundary tactics