• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke declaring at 239/9 overnight on Day 1 in the 2012 Hyd test and India going on to score 500 plus and win by an innings.
Who was batting 11 for Aus that test I wonder? Maybe they had the squirts or something. Weird declaration tstl.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well played New Zealand, They played the better cricket over the last 2 days and i think that was enough for them to deserve to win. We can lose and we will learn and get better from this narrow and shock loss.
I’d rather disagree about who played the better cricket over the last two days. Bracewell’s running masterclass was so poor as a piece of cricket that it automatically downgrades NZ’s overall play to ‘mediocre at best’.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who was it who called the last ball? Was it Ian Smith? I wasn't sure if he was doing comms for this series or not, and tbh most Kiwis sort of sound like they've just had major dental work so I find it a little difficult to work out who's who based on their voices.