• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So just to clarify, violently shoulder barging the Australian captain is now okay. Saying mean things, not okay.

The BCCI should have destroyed the ICC long ago

StephenZA

Hilarious now, if Starc misses out
Not that I like players being injured.... but I once again point to the time Elgar and Amla spent slowly breaking the Aus bowlers. Test series are a marathon not a sprint.

Has Mitch Marsh recovered?

Last edited:

Gnske

I didn't see the footage blarghhhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhh durrrrrrrr
Fixed.

Look, on first glance it looks innocent. But Rabada is clearly guilty if you watch all the angles, like a batsman who alters his path to block the return throw Kagiso makes that beeline to Smith. Can honestly not comprehend his defenders when the evidence is so conclusive when amassed.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
Fixed.

Look, on first glance it looks innocent. But Rabada is clearly guilty if you watch all the angles, like a batsman who alters his path to block the return throw Kagiso makes that beeline to Smith. Can honestly not comprehend his defenders when the evidence is so conclusive when amassed.
I've seen it more a million times so that's the second time you're wrong.

Gee Smith must be made out the same substance.as Captain America's shield, because his shoulder hardly moves despite his ridiculous attempt to oversell the "violent barging" by a guy much bigger. than him

Also, Michael Heron is an independent commissioner, not part of the ICC, so that's the third time you're wrong.

You are, indeed, on an impressive streak.

Last edited:

Gnske

I've seen it more a million times so that's the second time you're wrong.

Gee Smith must be made out the same substance.a Captain America's shield, because his shoulder hardly moves despite his ridiculous attempt to oversell the "violent barging" by a guy much bigger. than him

Also, Michael Heron is an independent commissioner, not part of the ICC, so that's the third time you're wrong.

You are, indeed, on an impressive streak.
A: It's impossible to have seen it a million times, but I still guarantee I have seen it more than you.
B: Just because you try to murder a guy with a gun and just graze him doesn't mean you aren't guilty of a crime
C: Independent just means you are owned by money, let's face it. That doesn't help this seem like a case that was considered under rules of good practice.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
A. Wow, you're resorting to literalism to rebut my argument.
B. Rabada was not found innocent. Learn the concept of precedent (re Johnson v. Stokes) to understand why Rabada was downgraded.
C. Now you are implying conspiracy that a Queen's Counsel acted in a corrupt manner.

Give it up, buddy.

the big bambino

International Captain
Funny how some guys who complain about lines are happy to accept them when things go their way. We now have a series that is thankfully back to game on. I'm sure the ICC saw it that way too.

Gnske

A. Wow, you're resorting to literalism to rebut my argument.
B. Rabada was not found innocent. Learn the concept of precedent (re Johnson v. Stokes) to understand why Rabada was downgraded.
C. Now you are implying conspiracy that a Queen's Counsel acted in a corrupt manner.

Give it up, buddy.
A: It's the first resort of those infused with poetry
B: Of course he was found innocent if he ain't going to get slapped for shouldering.
C: Excuse me for not trusting so easy, I've seen things like this happen before. Don't believe everything you read.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whatever your position on the matter, the series is, conservatively, 718924% better with Rabada in it.

StephenZA

I`ve heard anything from 4 to 9 h ...... Dali Mpofu earning some extra cash? Or boring the Heron into submission?