• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You know what really grinds my cricketing gears?

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Americanisms: I recall watching the cricket from Australia a number of years ago and seeing Botham hit an almighty six, boring Bob Willis described the hit as a 'home run'. Also the Johnners, Aggers Athers. Blowers, Tuffers thing on TMS.

mullarkey

School Boy/Girl Captain
Don't get me started on David Lloyd he gives me the hump. Last summer as I exited OT on one of the days I went to the test, a couple walked towards me with those kind of tee shirts that make you want to read what is on them. I read hers first (obviously) and it read: 'So does he!' So looking at her hubby's tee shirt it read: 'My wife loves Bumble'. How sad?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Umpires checking for a no-ball after a wicket falls. What this has led to is ****s like dharmasena not even looking at the front foot at all and only checking for it if a wicket falls. I'm dead sure virtually all no-balls on the other deliveries are missed or simply ignored by him.

Just automate the front-foot line ffs... It's getting to be a farce

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Umpires checking for a no-ball after a wicket falls. What this has led to is ****s like dharmasena not even looking at the front foot at all and only checking for it if a wicket falls. I'm dead sure virtually all no-balls on the other deliveries are missed or simply ignored by him.

Just automate the front-foot line ffs... It's getting to be a farce
oh man, awta so hard.

SpofforthLohman

U19 12th Man
What really grinds my gears is when test batsmen get out for 199 a day after Lara gets 200...... OH WHY STEVE,..... WHYYYYYYYYY ??.... 199..... Still the biggest disappointing moment I remember, he had played so well up to that point.