• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
What happened to yorkers at the death? I don't mind seeing Broad banging it in really short at the body, but bowling wide half trackers is just asking for punishment. England have been really disappointing so far today.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Just turned on then. Good looking crowd. Wish I was there with that sort of weather and Pakistan not just bending over and taking it.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Afridi gone. Broad taking wickets but still has been really expensive. It's pretty disapointing to see the lack of good yorkers being bowled here.

I thought that Afridi six went straight up in the air, it was flat batted for six though. Decent power.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Don't wanna put the mockers on it, but we've pulled this back quite well.

Bres cleans up Gul with a yorker as I type. 284/7 with 8 to come.

Spark

Global Moderator
Nah, sub-300 is very chaseable. They'll be annoyed, definitely short of where they were headed about 5 overs ago.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Broad's somehow spawned 4 wickets here.

Think the 80 runs conceded (so far) more accurate reflection of how he's bowled tho. 293/8 with one to come.

EDIT: single off the last. 294/8. England favs IMHO.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pulled it back a bit there, was thinking it could be 320 odd at one point.

See off Shoaib, and I reckon we'll get 'em.