• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah, reckon Bopara not a bad 6th or 7th option with the ball IMHO.
Bit of a golden arm too; has habit of picking up wickets in twos or threes. Although Knight has just said he's carrying a niggle.

Bresnan serving up absolute pies here in any event. Naked nuts with pace down. Trott must be worth a look, surely?

Broad back on for Yards. Hmm.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
So are England really being as dire as the scorecard is suggesting?
Pretty much yeah.

As for Anderson, I was probably a little harsh, but for your main pace bowler you need a guy averaging in the mid 20's. You need a guy who gets wickets and sets the tone. Anderson tends to go around the park.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Oh dear, misfields.

Yeah, um, just started watching - a misfield and then a short ball which was promptly smashed for four

Oh and now a caught behind.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pretty much yeah.

As for Anderson, I was probably a little harsh, but for your main pace bowler you need a guy averaging in the mid 20's. You need a guy who gets wickets and sets the tone. Anderson tends to go around the park.
Have I jumped back to 2006?

Or are you just lazily stereotyping Anderson without having watched him bowl for the last 2 years?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
300 would be comfortably above par I'd say, given that England's bowling is better than their batting.

Spark

Global Moderator
I know it got him a wicket but that was a slice of luck. Terrible tactic and it's rather showing.

Haha another wicket. Crazy little over.

Last edited: