• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

Cloete

International Captain
He's right... you can backup your own CD's/DVD's/VHS'(if you have the software) that you have purchased.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sehwag309 said:
I make a DVD back-up (legal) for Personal Use. I extract a clip using that software(legal) to make an Image file

But the image file is then broadcast on the net...

Doesn't that kind of contravene the personal use bit seeing as we can all see it?

Sehwag309

Banned
marc71178 said:
But the image file is then broadcast on the net...

Doesn't that kind of contravene the personal use bit seeing as we can all see it?
I usually use it in my sig, however giving the Ponting .gif to the user Mr.Ponting might be considered broadcasting. Like I said before, if the MODS feel it's a problem, I won't put it again.

But it can interesting , if .gif created from various images v/s .gif created from a video file

Craig

World Traveller
Piper said:
I think my favourite cricketer is Mark Richardson. I think you need someone in yourside who can stay in and make runs like he did against England and got Man of the Series. :p
And one of cricket's hardest workers on his game.

Before somebody says something, I mean that he came from left arm spinner batting at 10 and 11, and to become a more then quality Test opener.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mark Richardson. Got good and bad memories of him....

Good: Had what looked like a fit on the pitch about a half year ago. Twice. Hilarious.:D

Bad: He caught Warnie on 99! (I think it was him?)

Revelation

U19 Debutant
Without a adoubt, BRIAN LARA.

106 off 99 balls against the Irish yesterday and quite a touching moment when he went to present the little boy with his gloves.

southern man

U19 Cricketer
Brendon McCullum have admired him since i first saw him play, Got angry with him when he went to canterbury though so i now only support him in internationals.

Piper

International Captain
Yeah i like Brendon McCullum to i think he has got the ability to be World Class! Not to mention that he is cute..

Craig

World Traveller
Mr. Ponting said:
Thought so. Closest i've come to destroying my TV :@
And the local TV repairman (or woman) and the nearest shop that sells Tv's would have been hoping you destroyed it.