• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mr. Ponting said:
Nice! Thanks mate, can I have permission by you to use that? Awesome. :D
He's not the one you should be asking for permission. The people who own the copyright are the people you should be asking.

Sehwag309

Banned
Mister Wright said:
He's not the one you should be asking for permission. The people who own the copyright are the people you should be asking.
I own the DVD, and checked out the disclaimer of Avi to Gif Software, it's for personal use so I don't think it should be a problem

Someone actually asked a similar question on Techtv and they said it's not a problem

P.S. It's not a Video file, its an Image file..MOD's can delete if they feel it's a copyright problem

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sehwag309 said:
I own the DVD, and checked out the disclaimer of Avi to Gif Software, it's for personal use so I don't think it should be a problem

Someone actually asked a similar question on Techtv and they said it's not a problem
Fair enough, but that doesn't change the fact that you can give permission for him to use the video, unless he buys the DVD I guess.

Sehwag309

Banned
Mister Wright said:
Fair enough, but that doesn't change the fact that you can give permission for him to use the video, unless he buys the DVD I guess.
Well, I edited my previous post, it's an Image file, not an actual Video.

Would be a problem if I somehow managed to attach an mpeg file or something, but the site allows to attach images, so I created a cricket .gif. Some make it with collection of images, I made it with the actual video

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Ok, see that thing sticking out of the ..er mouth area? It looks like the visor on a cap! And well, its got legs.

Dont bother asking me why a cap would be walking. I dont even know.

Mr. P

Linda said:
And anyway, how does it look anything like a blimmin' penguin?!
It just is, ok. (Looks more like a penguin then a 'walking cap' creature....thing.)

:pokey: :pokey: :pokey: :pokey: :pokey: :pokey: :pokey:

Linda

Would you kindly refrain from jabbing me in the face?

And it does not look like a penguin.

Edit: I know what it is! Its Punter beneath an enourmous cap, with the eyeholes cut out. (Punter obviously has giant feet)

Last edited:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
nathan bracken... always has been and... still... is :wacko:
why have they dropped him from ODIs?? why, why, why?!?! d, oh.
of all time it would be easily wasim and then hadlee.

Piper

International Captain
I think my favourite cricketer is Mark Richardson. I think you need someone in yourside who can stay in and make runs like he did against England and got Man of the Series. :p

Mr. P

Nnanden said:
nathan bracken... always has been and... still... is :wacko:
why have they dropped him from ODIs?? why, why, why?!?! d, oh.
of all time it would be easily wasim and then hadlee.
Mate! How could you! Bracken of all people. I could give you a LOT of reasons why he should have been dropped from the team. :dry:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sehwag309 said:

But what about the fact that by copying it you're infringing copyright laws?

Sehwag309

Banned
marc71178 said:
But what about the fact that by copying it you're infringing copyright laws?
Copying what?

I make a DVD back-up (legal) for Personal Use. I extract a clip using that software(legal) to make an Image file