• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

masterblaster

International Captain
sir middle stump said:
Venkatesh Prasad.

He always came up with the goods when India most needed him.
eg. WC 99 and 96 vs Pakistan.

If he were in the team for the 2003 WC, Aus wouldnt have made 359.
Wow, what an interesting comment. I liked Prasad too, but he never really lived up to his potential. He could've done so much better than an average of 32 in ODI's and an average of 34 in tests.

Yeah, intersting choice of players.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
I usually use it in my sig, however giving the Ponting .gif to the user Mr.Ponting might be considered broadcasting. Like I said before, if the MODS feel it's a problem, I won't put it again.

But it can interesting , if .gif created from various images v/s .gif created from a video file
Your images fall completely into "fair use" so don't worry about it - you are not in violation of copyright in the slightest. If you lived in the U.S. and had to crack copy-protection software on the DVD in order to extract the video (rare), the DMCA could have come into play, but seeing as you live in Canada, it wouldn't have been applicable anyway. And don't listen to anyone else that tells you different.

As to the subject of the thread - 3 pages and nobody's said Shane Warne??? Well, I will. :)

Slow Love™

International Captain
Waughney said:
I did (I think)
Hey, you're right - actually, it's funny that I missed that one, because my answer is exactly the same as yours - for me it was Waugh up to his retirement, too, and Warne was second on my list back then.

cbuts

International Debutant
jacob oram. played agaisnt him a couple times in hawke cup cricket. gooe bloke, sinks the **** down with the rest of the boys :D

Linda

International Vice-Captain
The same one your speaking in now, probably. Incorrect-use-of-the-space-barish.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
In regards to Hadlee being knighted, he was one of only two cricketers I believe who was knighted while still playing.

Can anyone help me out and let me know who the other one was?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
And my favourite cricketer was Richard De Groen and that very metrosexual yellow scarf he wore around his neck.

Well before his time, that boy.

:D