• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is your favourite cricketer?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Craig said:
And the local TV repairman (or woman) and the nearest shop that sells Tv's would have been hoping you destroyed it.
What the hell?!? Thats about the dumbest comment i've seen on CW in a good while! What does it have to do with anything?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr. Ponting said:
What the hell?!? Thats about the dumbest comment i've seen on CW in a good while! What does it have to do with anything?
You don't log on much lately then, Mr P. Some have been utterly ridiculous - and not just mine. :D

I'm beginning to think that a membership IQ test is required - and only those who can at least give a yogurt a run for its money ought to pass.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
For me, the very stylish (that is his batting, not sure about his dress sense)future captain of the West Indies - Ramnaresh Sarwan.

(though Sehwag would pip him for pure entertainment value)

twctopcat

International Regular
luckyeddie said:
and only those who can at least give a yogurt a run for its money ought to pass.
Lol, then we'd see the membership plummet from 1500 to the round number of about 15 (though that would ne pushing it).

Langeveldt

Soutie
luckyeddie said:
You don't log on much lately then, Mr P. Some have been utterly ridiculous - and not just mine. :D

I'm beginning to think that a membership IQ test is required - and only those who can at least give a yogurt a run for its money ought to pass.
Word..

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
My favourite cricketer ?

myself

...whenever that cover drive hit the sweet spot :)

sir middle stump

School Boy/Girl Captain
Venkatesh Prasad.

He always came up with the goods when India most needed him.
eg. WC 99 and 96 vs Pakistan.

If he were in the team for the 2003 WC, Aus wouldnt have made 359.

Craig

World Traveller
Oneo f my favourite cricketsi s Neil McKenzie.

Just once, I would like to see South Africa's top order flatter and McKenzie makes a score between 150-200. I really want to see him to well.