• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies vs Pakistan in UAE 2016

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, he is a SLA bowler at the end of the day. No one takes them seriously as a species.

Howe_zat

Audio File
302 & 2 is a new record for the largest difference between a batsman's scores in a match, beaten the previous record of 8 & 302 by McCullum in 2014.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can't wait for the modern cricket game theory to evolve with regards to declarations and following-on.

I'm not sure any of the current captains have the brains to sit down and think about something which is much more intangible and subjective. It is easy in this age to use data for field placings for a certain batsman, where they are vulnerable etc. but declarations and weighing up follow-ons I just think a lot of them have no clue.

I guess that win % thing England have is the most obvious thing that could give you numbers on declarations, following-on and so forth.

Last edited:

vcs

Bah. That could have been important in helping them save this game. Make Pakistan bat a little longer and be slightly more circumspect than they'd have liked.

vcs

Love a good old fashioned Pakistan collapse, but they should have enough on the board already.

listento_me

U19 Captain
I dunno about that. I feel they've handled Shah quite well. Thing is, the Windies are just going to park the bus and probably eke out a draw.

If Shah can't penetrate the defenses then I feel the pace bowlers will be largely ineffectual.

Could be in for a long, long last day.

vcs

Would be awesome if they could hold on.. if they do, they'll also get fairly close to the target.

vcs

7/50 is an awesome effort. I've always had a soft spot for Bishoo.

8 for 49, bloody amazing.

vcs

Haha what a ball to bowl Mohammad Nawaz (3)

Most of the batsmen didn't really give a **** TBH. They must be pretty confident of defending this comfortably.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Damn, just saw the scorecard. They could actually win this. Pakistan trolling themselves or the world? Yasir's spell will tell, I guess.

OverratedSanity

Damn, just saw the scorecard. They could actually win this. Pakistan trolling themselves or the world? Yasir's spell will tell, I guess.
They're not going to win. Yasir will get a bagful of wickets. There;s plenty of rough for him to work with.