• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Stuart Broad a fan of FCA
FCA?

Anyway, it's not strictly relevant but this time last week I had breakfast in the pub that Broad jointly owns with Harry Gurney. No sign of the great man, unfortunately.

EDIT
Perhaps FCA means First Chance Average? There aren't many of us nowadays who were here when Richard was pushing that one.

CartyDurham

International Captain
I'm never a fan of that sort of thing, but the BBC commentary reckon it shot along the ground.
It did and was really a tough one

I’m liking Smith though. Very little flash stuff just competent wicket keeping

this will lead to him dropping a dolly

CartyDurham

International Captain
And right on cue. I was about to say that Stokes should replace him before this over, which is just one of the reasons why he's captaining the side and I'm at home typing this stuff,
And he’s on a hat trick

:laugh: That was a good ball which may have got a top order player out