• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England, JULY 9th to 25th, 2024-- 3 TEST MATCHES

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
Plus the final is in England whoever qualifies

Oz v India is a very different contest whether played in Australia or the subcontinent as England is arguably India’s worst venue
Yeah. India are unfortunate that the final is held in England. It's their worst conditions.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If it’s any consolation. A 3rd XI side I umpired a couple of weeks back took 3 hours 45 mins to bowl 50. Captain changed the field every ****ing ball
I know your not allowed to leave, but I'm surprised some of the players didn't just stage a mutiny.

Fielding in village cricket is about as interesting as watching paint dry on a wall. Partly why I don't play anymore.

Got a text from a lad captaining the friendly side I used to play for, as he's short 2 players. He's still on unread :laugh:

BazBall21

I know your not allowed to leave, but I'm surprised some of the players didn't just stage a mutiny.

Fielding in village cricket is about as interesting as watching paint dry on a wall. Partly why I don't play anymore.

Got a text from a lad captaining the friendly side I used to play for, as he's short 2 players. He's still on unread :laugh:
Fielding is definitely more enjoyable when you're batting first I think. My team are in a 46 over league. That's a slog on a bad day.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Fielding is definitely more enjoyable when you're batting first I think. My team are in a 46 over league. That's a slog on a bad day.
Work all week to stand around in a field doing very little isn't my cup of tea.

I just want to bowl my overs and then do something else with my day. :laugh:

BazBall21

Work all week to stand around in a field doing very little isn't my cup of tea.

I just want to bowl my overs and then do something else with my day. :laugh:
Yeah. I wish the games were just 30 overs. Games shouldn't take what feels like the whole day up at this level.