• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official** West Indies in Pakistan

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
TT Boy said:
The man’s a genius, sure he had a nice platform to play anyway he so pleases
Lara never has a nice platform to play any way he so pleases. Have you learned nothing from the nature of West Indies cricket in recent years?

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Lara never has a nice platform to play any way he so pleases. Have you learned nothing from the nature of West Indies cricket in recent years?
Coming in at 160 odd on a good track to me is a decent platform but you could be right, regardless of the wicket, Lara could have come in and the West Indies could have rolled over they like usually do for 240 odd.

Mr Mxyzptlk

TT Boy said:
Coming in at 160 odd on a good track to me is a decent platform but you could be right, regardless of the wicket, Lara could have come in and the West Indies could have rolled over they like usually do for 240 odd.
It's always more likely that the West Indies will collapse from a good position than push on to a better position.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brian Charles Lara, what a legend.

Cannot wait to watch this day's highlights tomorrow. Is going to be frickin' awesome!

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
Wow just checked out the scores. Lara is running amok. Still the best test batsmen in the world. Ponting close second.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Brilliant innings. Good on Ganga to get some runs at the top too. Bravo continues to shine when batting with Lara.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono said:
Brian Charles Lara, what a legend.

Cannot wait to watch this day's highlights tomorrow. Is going to be frickin' awesome!
Yeah same, so annoyed it's not being shown live though. Can't believe he's headed for his ninth double, Bradman's record might not be out of reach after all.

Josh

International Regular
Top notch batting by the sounds. I'll be viewing the highlights tomorrow, also. Just brilliant, Brian.

The match will probably be a draw tho.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Josh said:
Top notch batting by the sounds. I'll be viewing the highlights tomorrow, also. Just brilliant, Brian.

The match will probably be a draw tho.
I hope so. Also hoping for Yousuf to get a big one. If he does score a century in this match and the next, I believe he'll break Viv's record for most centuries in a calendar year.