• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I understand the thinking behind this, but I can't help thinking that Starc with a directive to pretend it's the death overs of an ODI would be a better option.
Problem was Starc was trying to bowl short crap that was getting dispatched. Putting Murphy on did a good job in breaking up the rhythm and led to the Broad wicket and a couple of dropped chances. Still something like that was on the cards.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Need to go back to the outside off tactic from lords and make him reach, especially when he’s injured

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Gotta wonder if Stokes is even going to be able to take the field in the second innings, he looks in real strife out there.

hazsa19

International Regular
I have a feeling it was his own. You know what Mo’s like. I want to play. No, I’ve changed my mind. Er, I really don’t want to retire yet, I’d like to play……. Why on earth do the selectors pander to his wishes? Give him an ultimatum. Play for England when you’re (lucky to be) selected. Otherwise go to the IPL or wherever. Or retire. As for Bairstow as keeper. Don’t get me started.
England 9 down….
Arrogance. The selections, the preparation, the declaration, the batting plans. This Australian side don’t need any help and we’ve given them heaps.