• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test (Headingley, Leeds) 6–10 July

91Jmay

International Coach
Cummins bowling at the stumps against Stokes after just bombing tailenders is pretty meme.

Great, great catch with dopey Marnus trying to put him off

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
There was that one time Australia needed 1 wicket to win and Ojha was plumb lbw but but bowden didn't give it and Ojha wandered out of his crease like a moron and Steve Smith picked up the ball and threw it at the stumps get him run out but it went for 4 overthrows.
Cool story... but how is that a dot ball lol. Although I did get flashbacks of an angry VVS Laxman so that was indeed eventful

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
Thats emphatically Mo's last test match.

Whos pathetic idea was to bring him back from 'retirement' ??
Whos idea was it to continually play Bairstow a w/k?

Tail might wag for 50-60 runs cos of injured stokes thats about it.
I have a feeling it was his own. You know what Mo’s like. I want to play. No, I’ve changed my mind. Er, I really don’t want to retire yet, I’d like to play……. Why on earth do the selectors pander to his wishes? Give him an ultimatum. Play for England when you’re (lucky to be) selected. Otherwise go to the IPL or wherever. Or retire. As for Bairstow as keeper. Don’t get me started.
England 9 down….

CartyDurham

International Captain
England losing. Stokes going well so let’s throw away another wicket to a ball about a yard above the stumps

it’s pathetic yet again

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No it just missed the stumps and no one was backing up because they were appealing for the lbw lol
This is one of those moments where I can remember it and think it’s funny but can’t picture it for some reason. I think I just got it confused with the time one of Clarke and Watto shied at the stumps from about three metres away and threw it straight into the other, with predictable reaction

thierry henry

International Coach
That catch reminded me of when I was in a similar position fielding on the boundary and absolutely poleaxed the other fielder causing him to drop what would otherwise have been a clean catch. Other fielder also happened to be my brother.