• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* T20 and ODI matches

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
TOP BALL!

Loving Ashwin's work. Firm believer he will be a good ODI bowler for India. Bowled well at the World Cup.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Spin is beginning to bite. England are making it look tougher than it actually is.

Although, Trott's dismissal was to one helluva ball!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Indian supporters to use the same argument about spin/English batsmen as we did about seam/Indian batsmen. Fair atm tbh.

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's alright lads, Bell will get 34 (60) before chipping lazily to the only fielder within 6 miles of the pitch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
India have to be favourites now. Just Ravi and the tail to come after these two and Stokes hardly inspires much confidence either.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
A contest on the pitch is so good to see. I seldom watch LOIs (esp. after that 434/438 mishap), but hopefully this one should be a good viewing experience!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well, TBF most of us wanted to see Stokes in a pressure situation, so we'll see it, would still rather have Buttler.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well, TBF most of us wanted to see Stokes in a pressure situation, so we'll see it, would still rather have Buttler.
Haha I don't really think Buttler's the man for this particularly situation; Taylor is the man I'd have the most confidence in.