• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

shaka

International Regular
im sure it'll be much fuller than it was on Wednesday, particularly in the evening session.

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Blaze said:
Haha I love Bill Lawry in the commentary box. He is one of those people that are so biased that it is laughable and not annoying to listen to.

I love it when something goes against Australia, he tries to act neutral but his Australian passion comes through. I wish the other comentators would whind him up a bit more.
He was on fire wasn't he? Talking about White on his debut..."Its a great day for his family, a great day for Victorian cricket and great for all Victorians"

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
jlo33692 said:
dont take him to serious greg,if you havent heaqrd it before ,get onto music sharing thingy,like limewire or bearshare and download the 12th man where they send up all the cricket commentators and some players,it is a scream,,,added a bit more to my post above,,Catch you were of to dome M8
Or preferably buy the CDs... :glare:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sir Redman said:
He was on fire wasn't he? Talking about White on his debut..."Its a great day for his family, a great day for Victorian cricket and great for all Victorians"
It is actually a pretty big deal for Victorian cricket. Besides Warne, we haven't had anyone establish themselves as a complete regular since 1990. Fleming, Elliott, and a few others never really played 18 months of consecutive cricket for Australia.

Blaze

Banned
parttimer said:
Lawry is giving high praise to Shaoib atm.. why do pple think always think he's so biased?

Lol it is when a 50/50 decision comes or something like that, Then his true colours shine through.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hell of a stop by Pietersen, that was a certain four otherwise

Edit: My god Katich was so lucky then. Akhtar really banging it in to him

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
Flintoff and Symonds are quite comparable with the bat actually. Both have talent, Flintoff has a better technique but Symonds is a better player of spin, both failed to realise their talent for some time and then came of age in a major way a couple of years ago. I'd say Flintoff is certainly the better player because of his bowling, Symonds is a far better fielder, and with the bat I'd rate them genuinely about equal. Both can be incredibly destructive and have also developed an ability to dig their team out of trouble. Were I to pick one as a batsman alone though, I'd pick Symonds as he's a bit more mature and doesn't throw it away as often.
ahh well put.