• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

greg

International Debutant
Since (and including) the World Cup:

Mat I NO Runs Ave 100 50 0

Flintoff 45 41 8 1504 45.57 3 9 1

Symonds 65 56 12 1905 43.29 1 12 7

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
greg said:
Since (and including) the World Cup:

Mat I NO Runs Ave 100 50 0

Flintoff 45 41 8 1504 45.57 3 9 1

Symonds 65 56 12 1905 43.29 1 12 7
They're pretty similar, like Faaip said

greg

International Debutant
jlo33692 said:
Just said Greg IMO i thought he was a cut above Flintoff as a batsman, as an all-rounder fred wins,as a batsman over last 18 month Symonds has been the ODI stand out batsman in the best team in world cricket in ODI.......IMO greg only m8
Fine. It's all about opinions after all ;)

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Ok ,It looks like we are stalemated Greg on our beliefs, Your averages are good but dont always tell the full story,as you know, Averages tell us that warne,Gillesspi,and Lee,are 3 of the 4 worst batman in the Aussie team,but would you think that from the ashes. Anyway we will stick with Symo and you can have Freddie,we will agree to disagree.

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Now i bet you will tell me that Strauss is a better batsman the G M McGrath?

LOL ,God ,,,symonds has played 65 ODI since the W/Cup,where has the time gone,seems like about 20 or 30 tops,,,To much ODI maybe now anyway?

Last edited:

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
LOL is it 2.15 am there?
also m8 do you get the game on tv or just the radio or internet?

Ok Greg,we are off to the Telstra dome now. i will listen closely when Symonds comes out to bat for your boo,s hahaha I hope for a closer game,although im not one of those that want a 1-1 going into last,i want a 3-0 and 1 win in super series test,I mean how can you go against your team especially against the ROW? Last time we said it was good 4 cricket to get competition we got a touch up from England,i doubt the players will be saying they want a challenge again,as i feel this fires teams upand maybe shows a touch of arrogance,,,Take care, im sure well talk again M8 :D

Last edited:

greg

International Debutant
jlo33692 said:
LOL is it 2.15 am there?
Sky TV. Unfortunately Bill Lawrie was commentating last time so i had to turn it off.

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
jlo33692 said:
LOL is it 2.15 am there?

Ok Greg,we are off to the Telstra dome now. i will listen closely when Symonds comes out to bat for your boo,s hahaha I hope for a closer game,although im not one of those that want a 1-1 going into last,i want a 3-0 and 1 win in super series test,I mean how can you go against your team especially against the ROW? Last time we said it was good 4 cricket to get competition we got a touch up from England,i doubt the players will be saying they want a challenge again,as i feel this fires teams upand maybe shows a touch of arrogance,,,Take care, im sure well talk again M8 :D
dont take him to serious greg,if you havent heaqrd it before ,get onto music sharing thingy,like limewire or bearshare and download the 12th man where they send up all the cricket commentators and some players,it is a scream,,,added a bit more to my post above,,Catch you were of to dome M8

greg

International Debutant
jlo33692 said:
dont take him to serious greg,if you havent heaqrd it before ,get onto music sharing thingy,like limewire or bearshare and download the 12th man where they send up all the cricket commentators and some players,it is a scream,,,added a bit more to my post above,,Catch you were of to dome M8
The 12th man tapes are fantastic - first heard them about 15 years ago. Needless to say though a spoof of Bill Lawrie is much more bearable than the real thing ;)