• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Super Series

dinu23

International Debutant
thanks for the updates Donny. how many boundries did pollock score in the last over?

cameeel

International Captain
dinu23 said:
thanks for the updates Donny. how many boundries did pollock score in the last over?
Last i heard on the Radio, he scored one Four, and was caught by Hussey, however his foot touched the boundry rope so it was declared a Six. 1x 4 1x 6

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Score update,,, Rest of world V Victoria,,,
after 50 overs ROW 8 for281...lara out 9,,,,raul Dtravid top scores with 66, Gale next with 57,capatain stand in S pollock not out 54,,,cameron white 2 for i think 30 odd and S Harwood took a 4 for missed how much,,, Vic just aboiut to start the chase,ground packed for game est 15 thous,and full.

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
Scaly piscine said:
If Flintoff couldn't bowl that would mean England would have to bring in someone like Tremlett to keep the 5 bowler attack, so that would cost England around 50 runs an innings on average (assume the replaced batsman averages 35-40 as opposed to Tremlett 10-15, the 50 difference is because the partnerships being bigger with a batsmen who hangs around as opposed to a tail-ender who gets out quickly) and this is without taking into account Flintoff's fielding and the fact his bowling would be better than Tremlett or whoever came in. Kallis' bowling is bordering on the part time against the better countries, if Kallis couldn't bowl it wouldn't make much difference to SA bowling attack really. Kallis' extra batting quality does not even come close to the value of Flintoff's bowling. Therefore Flintoff is more valuable to a team than Kallis, he is therefore a better all-rounder.
ok Scaley whatever you just told me ,you sold me ,i am freddie no 1 man now hahaha,i cant seem to find the scores each has made and bowled in say last 18 month so i cant really win my point without the figures to back me up,but i will keep looking,if kalis is better figures i will be on quicker than a flash,if Freddie is better then you wont hear another word about it LOL

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
[
Sorry Donny i didnt read that far down before posting the scores as i heard them,
Greg and Aussie and now Scaly ,i need some proof boys before i agree on the kalis filintoff debate.You are giving me some verbal but i want to see the figures behind your reasoning as you must admit you may,JUST MAY,be a wee bit biased towards your ashes hero. I am looking for the stats to see who has done what against who in last 2 years. You will all be asleep now so i can hit and run hahaha
I do recall every time kalis seamed to bat in the last year he made 100,I think he was nominated player of the year before fred ,but that is just a hunch i have.

Last edited:

Donny

Cricket Spectator
The Vics are 1/22 after 6 overs.

Michael Klinger is 15 n.o.

Last edited:

Donny

Cricket Spectator
The Vics are 2/120 after 30 overs.

Klinger scored 62 and Brad Hodge is 57 n.o.

What are those stats for, dinu ?

dinu23

International Debutant
those are my club stats. u can find it right here in cricketweb. in fact, u can find a whole league.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Harwood is probably going to be the only player ever to dismiss Sehwag, Kallis, Lara and Pietersen in the same match. Wouldn't look too bad on his CV...

Donny

Cricket Spectator
The Vics needed 22 from the last over.

They got 10. :)

9/269. Top match.

More details later.