• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in England

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
the weatherforcast doesnt look that good but it shouldnt be a washout, thankfully it looks ok at the moment for Sunday cause im going to that day.

I fully expect England to win

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I've been in Birmingham all week (even bumped into Colly yesterday) and it's been as wet as I've known it in a long time - I'm expecting a draw.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
marc71178 said:
I've been in Birmingham all week (even bumped into Colly yesterday) and it's been as wet as I've known it in a long time - I'm expecting a draw.

Hmm, so most likely it will come down to one game that decides who wins the series? In that case, SL might be able to pull off one hell of an upset. I didnt rate their chances very high, but they can get lucky and win ONE game.

Let's hope for some good cricket. Obviously, ENG would still be the heavy favorites, but I predict a massive SL victory by innings and 200 runs.:ph34r:

dinu23

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Forecast is actually reasonably dry - but cloud cover almost certain, and rain's been pelting the country for the last week - so it'll seam around, and yes, Vandort will get nothing.
haha! wrighting off Sri Lanka again are we? like you did in the first test saying England will win by an innings. :laugh: keep it up.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I've heard a few comments about explayers (inc Bumble?) commentimng on Fred's lifestyle, but I don't know what they've actually said. Anyone any the wiser?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
silentstriker said:
Hmm, so most likely it will come down to one game that decides who wins the series? In that case, SL might be able to pull off one hell of an upset. I didnt rate their chances very high, but they can get lucky and win ONE game.

Let's hope for some good cricket. Obviously, ENG would still be the heavy favorites, but I predict a massive SL victory by innings and 200 runs.:ph34r:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And while we are at it , how about Mubarak scoring a Double Century , or even England being all out for under 100 ?:laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
dinu23 said:
haha! wrighting off Sri Lanka again are we? like you did in the first test saying England will win by an innings. :laugh: keep it up.
Sh...Sh...lets keep it like that .. Mate.. It helps us .....:laugh:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I've been in Birmingham all week (even bumped into Colly yesterday)
Not Stan Collymore .. I presume , but Paul Colligwood ..

Is Collymore still playing any Football ?:)

a massive zebra

International Captain
The odds on England winning just went down a little, as they continue to insist on picking the fastest rather than the best bowlers.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
:D Thanks.

Go Liam. :D
The ridiculous policy of playing the fastest bowlers has reduced their chances - it cost them a win in the last match and who's to say that Sri Lanka wouldn't be in an even worse position had the team selection been more logical - during the England 'A' vs Sri Lanka match they didn't play Lewis any better.

Last edited: