• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in England

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Pietersen 53 off 61 and Blofeld commenting on him really taking his time and building an innings.
To be fair that's what he's doing against Murali... taking his time, padding the good deliveries away then going for runs when they're there. KP's getting the runs because Murali has no support.

It remins me of last years Ashes - only one good bowler and the rest of the attack is going for plenty of runs and they're going quick.

I think KP can be a big-match performer at times and he does show a cool head... although Murali will come back at him tomorrow. He deserves a rest for bowling so tight and for so long.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well we've certainly had the rub of the green: good toss to win, about half-a-dozen very reasonable LBW shouts turned down & then KP caught off a no-ball. I guess when your luck's in you ride the wave.

Sri Lanka don't look too flash tho just now, do they? Take Murali out & the bowling is county standard.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
They were alright, someone let Simon Hughes out of the truck and he sounded a bit rusty. Scorecards etc looking nice and clear, but annoyingly they don't show the score/who's bowling to who/time of day all that often, so its difficult to keep up with play.