• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
you can still look utterly listless and flat and bowl 90mph.... Having said that, Clark faced Anderson after 5 sessions in the field, he probably wasn't bowling 90mph+ then
You're right, although methinks you'd have to be express to even consider being listless and flat whilst bowling 90 mph. Anderson patently isn't.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're right, although methinks you'd have to be express to even consider being listless and flat whilst bowling 90 mph. Anderson patently isn't.
Shane Watson still appears medium paced even when he lets go of the ball at 140km/h+. It's bizzarre how easily batsmen play him considering the heat on the ball.

haroon510

International 12th Man
JH Kallis is killing the game.. 63 of 164 balls.. god damat.. if we want to attract people to cricket we need to get rid of batsman such as Kallis and Dravid.. they bore the hell out of audiance and people on the studium..

pasag

RTDAS
Kallis batting way too slowly here. A strike rate of 42 is unacceptable in this stage of the game. After bowling India out in 20 overs, South Africa should have a lead of over 500 by now. There's barely any time left in this match! What is he doing? Selfish average boosting IMO.
JH Kallis is killing the game.. 63 of 164 balls.. god damat.. if we want to attract people to cricket we need to get rid of batsman such as Kallis and Dravid.. they bore the hell out of audiance and people on the studium..
:laugh:

Corli

U19 Cricketer
:unsure: Watching Kallis defend is better than watching most batsmen doing anything else, imo

Listening to cricket and studying for an 8'o clock test doesn't go very well together :(

haroon510

International 12th Man
:unsure: Watching Kallis defend is better than watching most batsmen doing anything else, imo

Listening to cricket and studying for an 8'o clock test doesn't go very well together :(
say what?.. lol so basically u r saying u match rather watch kallis defend every ball than watching the lights of Sachin, KP, Gilly, Lara smashing the bowlers all of the ground? my friend me and u have different test when it comes to cricket..

Protean

State Regular
Agree, haven't finished any of my accounting tuts. :(

say what?.. lol so basically u r saying u match rather watch kallis defend every ball than watching the lights of Sachin, KP, Gilly, Lara smashing the bowlers all of the ground? my friend me and u have different test when it comes to cricket..
Did you see India's innings? Kallis is doing exactly what he needs to.

Corli

U19 Cricketer
It seems so. But then again, I am considered a bit weird by some. And I prefer watching good bowling to watching good batting.

Checkmate

School Boy/Girl Captain
What in heaven's name is Kumble doing? Theres 45 minutes left in the session, the morning conditions have been all but wasted, and the new ball has yet to be taken...

R_D

International Debutant
That doesn't help..... huge task for india... anything over 250 lead. Than innings win for SA here.

haroon510

International 12th Man
Did you see India's innings? Kallis is doing exactly what he needs to.
it is understandable when u lose wickets in score of less than 100 and ur team is strugling.. but when u have a big lead of over 150 and u bat in strike rate of 40 or 39 is just dire..the score is 272 for four right now and what is the worse that can happen.. lose another six wickets for another 50 runs.. if there is possibility.. india will be under pressure still with being behind 250 runs which will put them under alot of pressure considering that they are missing little master.. if Kallis bat aggrassively indian bowlers will come under pressure and not to forget audiance and people who are watching cricket in the studium would be entertained also.. but all he is doing is boosting his average.. to become a legend or something..

It seems so. But then again, I am considered a bit weird by some. And I prefer watching good bowling to watching good batting.
u r saying RP singh, pathan and sreesanth and soo on are bowling good?well they might be but the question is how good Kallis is bating? as far as this sitution is concern.. he is doing the worst job possible..