• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol... I kept telling my colleagues here at office that we won't last 20 overs since we lost the 5th wicket.....

RSA have shown themselves to be absolute champs here. Maybe the Indians don't expect such stuff at home. Funny how many times they struggle against pace and a bit of bounce at home... I tend to think they actually cope better when they are abroad. They just seem shocked when coming across such pitches at home. But by all accounts, this pitch is not at all as bad as is being made out from the score.....

I have a bad feeling that RSA will stream roll past this lead and put up a 300 run first dig lead, minimum. We will probably lose in 4 days. :(

Googenheim

U19 12th Man
the wicket has a little bit of grass and sehwag cant handle same attack which he blasted to all parts of ground in previous game
Whats your point? Batsmen can't have failures following a good innings? I remember Anwar getting out cheaply on a Mohali wicket a couple of days after he blasted that 194 of his in Chennai. Conclusion on your part? :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Holy ****!

Just walked out of international law class and I see see that score! Steyn must have been destructive as anything!

R_D

International Debutant
Holy ****!

Just walked out of international law class and I see see that score! Steyn must have been destructive as anything!
Bowling was good but there were some pretty daft dismissals in the innings.
Like Dhoni, Ganguly and don't know what Laxman was thinking.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Holy ****!

From what I saw, Ntini was really the one who did the damage, Steyn just mopped up the left overs.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
In terms of overs, this is only the second time they've been out for 20 overs or less. The first was was in 1974 when they were all out for 42 at Lords (17 overs).

Last edited: