• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in India

kingkallis

International Coach
Damn - I just saw all 4 wickets on TV and its sad cause almost ALL of those 4 lost their wicket cause of their own mistakes!

Jaffer was lazy
Sehwag was lazy
Dont know how Laxman misread that and left it alone so it can go and hit the stumps
Ganguly misread it completely

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
a bit of credit to the saffies too, though..

They ran in hard and hit the deck all the time in Chennai and as we are seeing, with a pitch that is offering a bit more against batsmen who are slightly lazy against pace, it can be a handful.......

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They were all ridiculously carefree dismissals. South Africa have bowled good lines and none of our batsmen could apply themselves enough to see off the new ball. If someone offered me 200 now I'd bite their hand off.

kingkallis

International Coach
They were all ridiculously carefree dismissals. South Africa have bowled good lines and none of our batsmen could apply themselves enough to see off the new ball. If someone offered me 200 now I'd bite their hand off.
True! All soft dismissals!

Bouncer

State Regular
the wicket has a little bit of grass and sehwag cant handle same attack which he blasted to all parts of ground in previous game

biased indian

International Coach
our lowest score in india is 75..think that might be broken today.....

but i can see we scoring 500+ in ths second ings after bowling out SA for 190 :)