• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ripper868

International Coach
Storm in teacup tbh "potentially unavailable players" due to finals of Top 14 seems pretty fair to me. Kinda why the round ball game has set windows that clubs don't play in so players are available etc I guess.

Should those teams of players xyz not be in the final(s) then they'd be available to tour. Be the same if NZ was to tour north in the middle of Super rugby finals I guess, although unlike super rugby, the french clubs actually pay the players, not the national union.