• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official Rugby Thread

ripper868

International Coach
Not sure Arendse deserves yellow there, thought he bounced up off the ball for me.

Still, nice the TMO got involved
*cough not bitter about this morning cough*
*cough even though it probably made zero difference at all and I'm fully aware of that*

ripper868

International Coach
and another long ranger, I know v 14, but still, this is the World Champion Springboks coached by Rassie Erasmus, a minnow like Argentina shouldn't be allowed to cheat score points like this

;)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I think this rugby championship is the first time I’ve really seen penetration from the pumas backline and an ability to link up with their forwards

ripper868

International Coach
They look fantastic at the moment.

26 unanswered points against the Springboks in 25 or so minutes must be some kind of record.

ripper868

International Coach
Think that's a rough penalty for collapsing the maul there, looked more like the Boks fell over and Argentina decimated it legally.

Still, well taken quick one by Reinach.

Entertaining game to say the least.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Think that's a rough penalty for collapsing the maul there, looked more like the Boks fell over and Argentina decimated it legally.

Still, well taken quick one by Reinach.

Entertaining game to say the least.
It looked like Matera had just driven them over tbh

ripper868

International Coach
Stop Start 2nd half really helping the Boks now, basically getting a free penalty at every scrum.

Argentina need to find a way to keep the ball and get back to what worked in that last 25 of the first half - of course, easier said then done when it's 35 degrees and 450% humidity.

ripper868

International Coach
Think Argentina may rue those 2 botched lineouts. Why teams insist on throwing to the far rear position in critical times beats me. Always leads to errors.

And now, Boks will win a pen at this scrum, kick the goal, and that will be all.