• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

MenInG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Sri Lanka had a tight chance of winning but they started to play defensive, and lost abit too much wickets

salman85

International Debutant
This should end Sami's international career once and for all.Blame the fielding all you want,but Sami bowled absolute rubbish.Someone who has played over 80 ODIs for his country should not be going for 75 odd runs in such a crunch match.

And what the **** was Misbah thinking giving Sami the last over? Horrible.

Great stuff by Mathews nevertheless.I know Dilshan thinks Mathews should be given the captaincy after 2015,but i have a feeling he will land the job by next year.Excellent composure and concentration.Has all the makings of a top drawer captain.

Last edited:

salman85

International Debutant
Sohail Tanvir.The match was going down to the wire and Misbah should have managed the overs better.Sami was always going to be a huge gamble towards the end of the innings let alone the last over.

Winsome

Cricket Spectator
Misbah's bad days are getting charge

****...!
Pakistan have lost the final match and the Jazz cup series as well.
Main reason for losing this series is poor fielding and captainsy.
Why did they drop Ajmal?
Sarfaraz dropped two most importan catches then Sami took charge and led his side to the defeat.
Awful fielding.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Let us now move on to the real cricket. :p

So what do think the score is going to be at the end of the Test series?

I am guessing results for all 3 tests due to the low scoring games, so 2-1 Pakistan.