• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Sri Lanka 2012

smash84

The Tiger King
I was commenting on the fact that I didn't know this crap had happened.....

****, now misbah is banned.....and we will manage to screw up the tests too

ajdude

International Coach
ahh my bad :P

at least it's only for the first test, i guess either afaq raheem or mohammad ayub will debut or else both iqbal and shafiq will play instead?

Lostman

State Captain
Its BS that they ban a captain for tests over an ODI rate.
Should have just banned him for his next 3-5 ODI's.

MenInG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Misbah-ul-Haq Banned From First Test

Pakistan Test captain Misbah-ul-Haq has been banned from his country's first Test against Sri Lanka on Friday after being found guilty of "a serious over-rate offence" during the fifth One-Day International

Last edited:

MenInG

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
****...!
Pakistan have lost the final match and the Jazz cup series as well.
Main reason for losing this series is poor fielding and captainsy.
Why did they drop Ajmal?
Sarfaraz dropped two most importan catches then Sami took charge and led his side to the defeat.
Awful fielding.
if they didn't drop him then who would be fittest player for test?

Xuhaib

International Coach
glad to see Sami has still not lost his single handed match losing ability with Misbah suspended Faisal Iqbal might be getting a game. So Sami and Faisal back all we need is the inclusion of Kamran Akmal and the it will be glory days all over again.

smash84

The Tiger King
glad to see Sami has still not lost his single handed match losing ability with Misbah suspended Faisal Iqbal might be getting a game. So Sami and Faisal back all we need is the inclusion of Kamran Akmal and the it will be gory days all over again.
Fixed :ph34r: