• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in New Zealand - T20/ODI series - Jan 2016

thierry henry

International Coach
MJ Henry and MJ McLeakinruns seriously just got 70 runs off the last 5 overs.

MJ Henry#2 cannot believe what he has just seen #inspirationfromoutsidethegenderneutraltoilets

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Also, Henry and McCleneghan wtf. Poor from Pakistan here, but sounds like some supreme hitting.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Amazing hitting from Henry and McClenaghan. Surely doing their T20 World Cup selection chances no harm either.

McClenaghan might be unable to bowl here though.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, kinda doubt he'll be bowling, his eye-socket had already swollen up like a tennis ball in the 2 or 3 minutes after being hit.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Horrible for Mitch I hope he's ok. 280 about par? The sun has come out by the looks of it so could be easier to bat.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Still think that Pakistan won't get near this, Mitch or no Mitch. They'll be devastated after having us over a barrel at the halfway mark.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Grant Elliott: NZ's best limited-overs spinner

Edit: Not watching though and from the cricinfo commentary it seems he's mainly bowling seam-up today.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I know losing McLeakinruns has thrown out the plans, but I think we should be giving Henry and Boult a few more overs with the new-ish ball to look for wickets. Williamson is saving a lot of overs from both of them, but they will be quite hittable if Pakistan have wickets in hand.

Niall

International Coach
Maqsood you are bloody well due!

Everytime I see Babar I like him, definitely someone for Pakistan to get excited over. I assume once Younis and Misbah retire he will be in the test side as well.